Earthley Wellness is a company that makes clean, natural products from herbal tinctures to cleaning products. Here you will find a list of my favorite Earthley products.
I’m sure many, if not every, mother can relate to my story of how I discovered the company Earthley. I was awake one night with a child who was continuously coughing in her sleep. She had postnasal drip, which caused her to cough. I got on the internet and started researching how to help relieve my child’s cough. In one of my searches, a product called Cough-B-Gone came up, so I ordered it and tried it out. This was the start of my love for this company.
Here is a list of my favorite Earthley products, which I’ll add to if I find more that I reach for regularly.
Favorite Earthley Products
- Deodorant – This is a 100% natural deodorant that works very well for me. It is made with apricot oil, candelilla wax, magnesium chloride flakes, arrowroot powder, and mango butter. There is an unscented option. The scented options have essential oils.
- Laundry Detergent – Earthley’s laundry detergent is a powder detergent that has no harsh chemicals and works great. My laundry comes out softer and smells fresh and faintly of lemons (I use the citrus scented detergent).
- Cough-B-Gone – This is the first product I found when looking for something to relieve my child’s nighttime cough. It is an herbal tincture that is used to help relieve coughs, colds, and congestion.
- Feel Better Fast – My 8-year-old son came out of bed one evening complaining of a sore stomach and feeling like he was going to throw up. I gave him some drops of Feel Better Fast and a few minutes later he was feeling better and was able to go back to bed. Needless to say, I reach for this tincture when one of my children complains of a sore belly.
- Arnica Salve – Life with kids includes many bumps and bruises. This Arnica Salve relieves pain and swelling from those bumps and bruises as well as pain from sore muscles.
- Soothing Skin Balm – I deal with a patch of eczema, and when it flares up, this Soothing Skin Balm helps relieve the itching and clears it up without having to use medicated cream.
- Breathe Well Salve – This is a favorite in the winter when dealing with cough, congestion and stuffy nose. Simply rub it on the chest or feet to help with these symptoms.
- Immune-Biotic – I reach for this bottle if I start to feel a little under the weather or like I might be coming down with something. These drops give the immune system a little boost. It may be coincidence but the last few times I’ve wondered if I was getting sick, I took these drops and the under-the-weather feeling didn’t amount to anything else.
These are affiliate links so if you purchase through them I will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you!